American Decisions provides political decision makers with independent data to facilitate critical decisions.
Our research and in-depth analysis enables decision makers to understand the concerns of voters, and helps decision makers identify how to deliver their messages effectively.
While many other polls focus exclusively on national politics, we believe that key measurements must be made at the State level. The large sample size of our research, our focus on individual States, and our expertise regarding the political landscape all set our research apart from other available research.
To contact us, call, toll free at (877)-271-2300.
Our team of highly skilled social scientists brings expertise on public opinion and technical capabilities unparalleled in the industry. Collectively, our research has been presented, published, and cited in hundreds of academic and journalistic venues. Whether working with small focus groups in a mid-size city, or a national survey with several thousand respondents, we maintain the highest research standards and procedures to assure reliable results and advice.
Our personal familiarity and experiences inform our work to produce the most accurate information and analysis on public opinion.
- Innovative survey instrumentation and experiments
- Original assessment tools and question batteries
- Demographically accurate sampling frames
- Customized contact, selection, and interview protocols
- Analytical techniques tailored to capture extensive in-group variation
- Reports and recommendations clarify when different sub-group strategies are necessary, and when they are not
We leverage technology to give clients the most precise and reliable information that is simply not available anywhere else.
- Proprietary software, predictive statistical tools, and analysis applications
- Accurate methodological practices capture new and unexpected trends
- Experience analyzing emerging population data
- Fine data dissection appropriate to client questions and needs
- Specialized techniques quantify and account for population diversity accurately
- Archive of propriety data provides enhanced contextual information for clients
Our in-house research operations allow us to manage the entire research process and achieve a higher level of quality and timely results.
- 200 station telephone data collection facility
- On-staff CATI and online survey programmers and project managers
- One of the largest bilingual interviewing staffs in the Western United States
- Capacities in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean
We understand how demographics, identity, public opinion, participation, and research methodology intersect. This understanding and versatile skill set gives us a tremendous edge over our competitors as we work with clients to solve problems and formulate long-term strategies.
- Electoral analysis including voter registration, precinct analysis, voter turnout, vote share
- Technical diversity evaluation of survey instrumentation and sampling techniques
- Survey design, polling, experimentation, and message testing
- Data collection and analysis
- Focus groups
- Statistical modeling and simulations
- Program review and evaluation
- English, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean
- Consult and model demographic impact on organization operations, human resources, service delivery, and consumer market environments
If you have any questions, please contact our corporate offices, or our research team:
Dr. Matt A. Barreto, phone: (909) 489-2955
Dr. Gary M. Segura, phone: (206) 280-5069
American Decisions corporate offices, toll free: (877) 271-2300