Sea-Tac International Airport Sweepstakes Rules
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW ONLY. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF FLORIDA, NEW YORK AND RHODE ISLAND) AGE 18 OR OLDER. IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE U.S. OR AGE 18 OR OLDER, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO ENTRANTS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH in the format designated below. Officers and employees of PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH and any of its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
2. Disclaimer. PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes period is from 12:00 a.m. (PST) March 12, 2014, to 11:59 p.m. (PST) April 1, 2014 (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
4. How to Enter. Respondents are automatically entered into the prize drawing when they complete and submit the PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH SEA-TAC INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT STUDY by entering their complete email address or phone number in the field provided at the end of the survey. Limit one (1) entry per person. Subsequent entries from the same person will be automatically disqualified. If the respondent does not want to complete and submit a survey online, the individual may enter the sweepstakes by mail. To do so print your name, address, city, state, ZIP or postal code, and complete email address, on a 3 1/2"x5" piece of paper, insert in a stamped envelope and mail to: PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH SEA-TAC INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT STUDY Sweepstakes, 15 S Grady Way #620, Renton, Washington 98057. Entries submitted by mail must be received by PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH on or before April 1, 2014. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted.
5. Selection and Notification of Winner. Winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries, to be held at PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH on or around April 7, 2014. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone within seven days of the drawing. To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification.
6. Prize. One winner will receive a $500 gift card good on Amazon.com (the "Prize") (total retail value is approximately $500.00). Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 10 days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a second random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Prizes are not transferable and may not be used with any other promotional discount. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
8. Use of Winner's Name and identifying information, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the sweepstakes constitutes permission to use and disclose the winner's name, address, and/or prize information, without limitation, in order to establish that a prize has been awarded, without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use and disclosure of their name, address, and/or prize information, without limitation, for purposes of establishing that a prize has been awarded, without further permission or compensation.
9. Affidavit and Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winner will be required to execute and deliver to PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH a signed affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability.
10. Winners’ Names; Rules Request. For a copy of the winner’s name, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after April 7, 2014, to: PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH SEA-TAC INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT STUDY Sweepstakes, 15 S Grady Way #620, Renton, Washington 98057. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to: PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH SEA-TAC INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT STUDY Sweepstakes, 15 S Grady Way #620, Renton, Washington 98057.
11. Copyright Notice. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright 2014 by PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH. All rights are reserved.
12. Miscellaneous. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH, which are final and binding in all respects. PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes or PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, in which event all prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Sweepstakes. PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, please send written questions to PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH SEA-TAC INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT STUDY Sweepstakes, 15 S Grady Way #620, Renton, Washington 98057.
13. Sweepstakes Sponsor. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH Sweepstakes, 15 S Grady Way #620, Renton, Washington 98057. PACIFIC MARKET RESEARCH is a marketing research firm headquartered in the Pacific Northwest since 1997.